'Tis the season for quilters near and far to descend on Houston for Quilt Market. Back here at home we are preparing for a weekend stalking attendee posts wondering "who has the freshest booth this year?" or "W.W.D.S.D? (What will Denyse Schmidt do?)"
This year is my turn to finally have a quilt on display. My brand new design, Dear Gunta, will be on display in the Robert Kaufman booth with 29 other incredible quilts celebrating Kona's 30th anniversary! But, I'll still be stuck in NYC along with all the other #wishiwerethere losers. Yup. Bummer.
So—I'm asking you to send me a digital postcard, and enter to win a kit to make a Dear Gunta of your own! That's right...post a shot of my quilt (or OMG A SELFIE) tagged #DearGunta to show a little #wishyouwerehere love. Better yet, be one of the first 10 to play along and you'll get a free pin cushion made by yours truly along with your entry in the drawing.
I know, I know... No fair to those of you stuck at home right? Just find my quilt or pattern on the Robert Kaufman site, post a picture tagged #DearGunta and you can play too!
- Enter by posting on Instagram or Twitter only.
- Posts must be tagged #DearGunta
- Post before 12p midnight EST, Tuesday October 28th.
- Winners will be contacted Wednesday, October 29th
- By posting you acknowledge that Instagram and Twitter in no way endorse this promotion, and have no involvement.
- By posting you also release Robert Kaufman, Instagram and Twitter from any liability.
- Live on planet earth? You're eligible to enter!
*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT SPONSORED BY ROBERT KAUFMAN ***